The superb Shadow series from Hardy are built on High performance, fact recovering middle to tip action blanks, delivering a refined action which reflects its intended use. The Hardy Shadow, with its unmistakable Hardy quality throughout is set to deliver an incredible "Hardy" fishing experience to anglers everywhere.
This is a new in the tube Hardy rod with warranty card. We acquired a number of Hardy rods from a shop closing it doors. You can purchase this rod with confidence from J-Cook Fly Rods, your fly fishing specialist.
Regular price on this rod is $399. Buy from us at a great savings at $325 and we pay the shipping to Domestic customers.
- Middle to tip action, fast recovery blanks
- 4 section design
- RHW handle configurations = Burl wood spacer with anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- FW handle configurations = Full anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- Lined butt guides and hard chrome single leg snake intermediates
- Translucent olive green blank finish, with silver highlights
- Section line up marks
- Full ‘AAAA' grade cork handle
- Supplied in a Hardy cloth rod bag and Hardy cloth covered rod tube